9.15.2011

Afternoon Stroll; Chance Happenings

Today was a late kind of day. Left the house to look for information about wine at the reference library but sadly came home empty handed.

I picked up a cappuccino to make things a little better, and as I walk into my street, I noticed a little something sitting on a ledge.

Sorry in advance for the quality of the photo, but I'll make it up to you with the quality of the subject, aha!


Indeed that is a baby squirrel. I kept the little guy company for a bit. Or maybe he kept me company. Thought of helping him out, but sometimes I think they're a little stronger than we think of them, and thrive better on their own. Anyhow, because of him, I got to meet a few of my neighbors that I've never spoken to before. Big thanks for bringing us together little booger.

Another day worth while.

No comments:

Post a Comment